Timeline of Heywood Mills
This page is under construction.
- The History of Crimble Mill: The history of one of Heywood's earliest mills. (Page under construction)
- The Deserted Village: Hooley Bridge in 1869: Why the once-thriving Hooley Bridge Mill and village was all but empty in the 1860s.
- The Crookedest Chimney in England: Why the Brook Street Mill was said to have the 'crookedest chimney in England'.
- Making History at Makin Mill: How the history of Makin (later Roach) Mill reflected the history of Heywood itself.
- Factory Children: Why children who worked in factories were smaller than those who didn't.
- General Timeline of Heywood History